Managing your time is the thing entrepreneurs should always keep in mind. It’s understandable that being busy is a part of an entrepreneur’s life, but how can one be productive to get more things done during the day? If you want to be an effective and productive entrepreneur, here are 5 important tips you should follow.
Use tools to automated your social media
- Social media is a great place to advertise your content, product, business, and more. But due to our busy schedule, we don’t even have time to check our social media anymore. So how can we advertise without doing any extra work on social media? One thing to do is to automate your social media. Tools like “Post Planner” and “Tailwind” can help you automate your posts so you don’t have to do it by yourself anymore.
Categorize your work by batches
- They said multitasking can help you get more work done, no it’s not. You’ll eventually lose your productivity while doing so because you’re doing different kinds of work in one sitting. Instead, batch your work by category to help you organize and see what needs to be done first. Instead of cramming all different kinds of work in one day, why don’t you just do a particular job this day and do another one tomorrow. This enables you to get more things done faster compared to multitasking.
Give yourself a break
- It’s better to do your work really hard for a few hours and get all things done before you take a break. This can make you really productive compared to the usual break intervals in each work. Work all-out for an ample amount of time and then reward yourself by taking an all-out rest until your next task.
Keep away from distractions
- Things such as your smartphone or your social media can slow you down from working. Instead, put your smartphone out of reach from you to avoid using it while working. As for social media, you can use a tool like the free “Facebook Newsfeed Eradicator” to block your newsfeed for a while to prevent yourself from checking it from time to time.
Outsource tedious and time-consuming tasks
- If you do happen to have a task that’s boring, repetitive, and overall time-consuming, then consider hiring a virtual assistant to do them for you. This enables you to save time for doing tasks that matters the most.